Pages: 1
RSS
64-bit version renames Sent and Trash folders

I've just installed 6.0.12 x64 beta version. It's a fresh install, without prior installation of a standard 32-bit version - I mean I didn't run 32-bit version and started with 64-bit.

I've noticed some strange behavior related to IMAP folder management. The Bat has renamed my existing Sent and Trash folders into Sent.1 and Trash.1 - I believe it has done it only within the app, as while login onto webmail I don't see such folders (thus they're sort of "virtual" only).

Anyway, I (via Mail Management settings) tried to make The Bat use those folders as standard Sent and Trans folders but I got the error message saying that those contained illegal characters and couldn't be used.

Is there a way to use them as everyday Sent / Trash folders and get rid of those renamed ones?
Edited: mikolajek - 09 December 2013 18:12:58

mikolajek wrote:
I've just installed 6.0.12 x64 beta version. It's a fresh install, without prior installation of a standard 32-bit version - I mean I didn't run 32-bit version and started with 64-bit.

Wow!!!
How did you achieve that - just curious. :)

What's the path to your installation executable - mine is as follows:--
Code
C:\Program Files (x86)\The Bat!\TheBat.exe

cheers,
^ _ ^
Battie
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8.1 Pro (64-bit) | The Bat! Pro 6.0.12.0 | MailWasher Pro 7.3.0 (Beta)

You can download the 64-bit version of The Bat! from https://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/download.php
Pages: 1