Login:
Password:
Forgot your password?
Register
Login

Pages: 1
RSS
Help with customizing The Bat

I am trying to find a replacement email client for Poco Mail, my current program. I need MAPI functionality in my email program, and PM has never supported it. So, with high hopes, I decided to try The Bat.....and so far I have very mixed opinions about it. There are many features that I do like very much, but I have never used a program that is so hard to customize! I have spent a lot of time just trying to customize the toolbar.....and it is beyond frustrating. And to make it even worse, I have found no help available in the form of an online manual, detailed help file or any kind of support! The customize menu is a confusing mess (to me).....and I am one of those people that likes to tinker around with an email program to make it just the way I want it. I have even searched on Google for hours, trying to find any scrap of instructions on this subject, with very little success. Am I missing something? Has anyone ever written a users manual for TB? Or even an instruction book? I really do want to like TB, but I want to know that I will be able to customize it.....before I buy it. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my question, and for any help you can provide.
Pages: 1