RITLabs releases The Bat! v4.2.10. This new version has several important fixes and compatibility improvements.
The Bat! v4.2.10 has been tested to meet all technical requirements to be Compatible with Windows® 7. Microsoft recommends “Compatible with Windows® 7” applications because they have passed Microsoft-designed tests to help ensure they install readily every time and minimize the number of crashes, hangs, and restarts that you experience. This all helps ensure a compatible and reliable experience with any edition of Windows® 7, including 64-bit.
“Compatible with Windows® 7” software:
Download The Bat! 4.2.10
Purchase The Bat! 4.2.10
- Is tested for compatibility and reliability on Windows® 7.
- Passed Microsoft designed tests to minimize the possibility of crashes, hangs, and reboots.
- Represents a commitment that the product will continue to work over the life of Windows® 7.
- Meets privacy standards set forth by the Anti-Spyware Coalition.
- Installs cleanly and reliably.
- Eliminates unnecessary reboots.
- Ensures compatibility with Windows® 7, both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
Windows and the Windows logo are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
The Bat! Is a trademark of RITLabs.