The Bat! Voyager is a portable email client which can run from any portable media on any computer running Microsoft Windows. The Bat! Voyager lets you safely send and receive messages, stores your personal templates and protects your email data from viruses and malware. With the ability to run from a USB-drive, or an IDE converter, The Bat! Voyager harnesses the security features of The Bat! and allows you to take them anywhere.
The Bat! Voyager utilizes message base encryption and is password-protected to keep your private data really private. No information is left on the computer you’re using.
Even if your flash drive is lost or stolen - the privacy of your data is guaranteed. To ensure all you lose is a cheap memory drive, your emails and data are encrypted. Your information is still backed-up on your computer. Restoring the data to a new flash drive will take just a few minutes.
With The Bat! Voyager you can:
- Write and send your emails from any workstation;
- Search through the entire message base anywhere, anytime;
- Keep your address data ever at hand;
- Reach your mail archive at any time;
- Preserve your templates;
- Protect your mail archive and address books with powerful encryption;
- Safeguard your mail from viruses, worms and other malicious software; and much more...
The Bat! Voyager requires The Bat! Professional license. If you already have The Bat! Professional license, you can activate The Bat! Voyager using your order number or registration key. If you are using The Bat! Home Edition you can upgrade to a Professional license to access more features and start using The Bat! Voyager.
For guidance on installing The Bat! Voyager, please read the instruction manual