Pages: 1
RSS
64-bit bug, Folder label gone

Installed the 64-bit version a few days ago, and noticed that the main Inbox label is gone.  All other Inbox labels are there for each mail account, but the main one at the top is no longer there. The folder icon is there, but not the label.

It's probably not a huge problem, considering what other people are going through with the 64-bit version, but it needs to be fixed. :)

Can you provide a link with a screenshot?  

https://www.dropbox.com/s/om6xpinyxyn60lw/TB_x64_Inbox-label-gone.png?dl=0

Thank you. It looks like a virtual folder to me. Can you go to the folder properties (right click on folder > properties). See what it says.
Also try selecting the account and pressing the key combination ( Shift+Ctrl+Alt+L ). The Bat! will look for lost folders. Tell us what happens.  

The folder properties say:
Name: In
Parent Folder: < Root Folder >

And I don't think it's a virtual folder.  It's the default top level "In" folder as far as I can tell. Here's a more detailed screen shot, with all folders collapsed and rearranged to show the hierarchy more clearly:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vej3ngk4ntv4g9q/TB_x64_In-label-gone.png?dl=0
The black boxes indicate Common folders that I created for filtering purposes. The blue boxes are actual business related accounts (yes there are quite a few :) )  All account folders have their Inbox labels intact.  It's only the default one that's missing.

Shift+Ctrl+Alt+L found no lost folders.

Try the following:

1. Make a backup
2. Close The Bat!
2. Go to your mail folder
3. Open account folder
4. Rename the account.flb file
5. Start The Bat!
6. Select the account
7. Press Shift+Ctrl+Alt+L

Not sure which account to select, since the main "In" box/folder isn't for any specific account,  But no matter, I'm going back to 32-bit.  64 has a few things to iron out before it's ready for prime time.

After solving my earlier problems with 64 bit, something else has gone wrong  - I am getting loads of read posts with 'no data loaded'.

Any suggestions?
Edited: Will Chapman - 01 March 2015 13:34:17 (Added query sign)

No idea what to suggest for that Will, sorry.

As for the missing label on the Inbox, the support team helped me resolve it.  The fix is:

Go to Options > Preferences > General --> Default Virtual Folder name template, and enter %Name in the text box. Click OK, and the Inbox label appears.

This also solved another problem at the same time where messages in common folders were not automatically being marked as read.
Pages: 1