Roelof has helped me find a filter to assist in reporting confirmed spam. But when I add it the the filtering system in the bat 3.8, it doesn't work. I am assuming that it is because of the new filtering system (v1 vs v2) The filters wont paste in their current format into sorting office. If I add the header to the filter before copy/paste of $$$$ TB! Message Filter $$$$ then it does paste but creates and empty filter. Could someone please advise how I might convert it to the new system? Or if there is some help tutorial/manual/wiki etc on it? I would then like to edit it, but first want to get it working as is.
ToDo: First copy these filters to Notepad or SmartBat and tidy them up. You will have to specify your own SpamCop spam submission address in the "forward message" action option. You must also make sure that the "Actions:" are pasted as a single line of text and not wrapped as they appear here. Copy the tidied up filter to the clipboard and then paste it into your sorting office using Ctrl-V.
Then - there is what happens when the notification comes back from SpamCop that the reports are ready to process. You can automate the procedure with the following filter. You may need to change the launcher (which refers to IE) if IE is not your preferred browser.
***NEW***: This version of the procedure now logs into your SpamCop account too. You will have to change the "name%%%%40domain.com:password" text to be your account name and password. Oh yes, the %%%%40 is an "@" sign in macro+batch file encoding.
Once again, copy these filters to Notepad or SmartBat and tidy them up before pasting them into the sorting office. The one to pay special attention to here is the SaveTemplate command, which should not have any line breaks.