Pages: 1
RSS
Please help : Bat! Voyager changed D Drive Name and cannot rename it to D -, After placing Bat Voyager into my D drive, drive name changed to: The Bat! Voyager

I have deleted my Bat Voyager
But unable to rename my D drive from "The Bat! Voyager" to D anymore
Please help me

The same problem. Volume name in disk properties is different but system shows The Bat! Voyager. I want to get rid of it and back to my old volume name.

In addition of this topic: https://www.ritlabs.com/en/forums/messages/forum4/topic5444/message43512/#message43512

Will there's a possibility to able not to change the drive letter and its label? I use Voyager at my PC and laptop, so do you think I don't remember that this flash drive contains Voyager? What sense to remind about it?

Thanks.
Edited: Anton Tikhomirov - 13 July 2016 20:16:10

It sounds like you guys have an AUTORUN.INF file on your USB drives, with a "label=" entry in it that overrules the drive's volume label.
If so, just edit the file and maybe write-protect it.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Thanks for your answer. But I'm talking about HDD. I'm working with Voyager on my desktop PC and transfer it to my flash when it needed to use it somewhere else.

It sounds like you guys have an AUTORUN.INF file on your USB drives, with a "label=" entry in it that overrules the drive's volume label. If so, just edit the file and maybe write-protect it.
Not much of answer Daniel van Rooijen.

Just like Anton my mistake was even trying this program in the first place and installing it on my C:\ drive, getting it renamed an all.

Give is fix or tell us how we can reverse it. I want to get rid of it all.

I will stick with MS Outlook 2016 as my default and eM client as my secondary mail clients.

Daniel van Rooijen, ah yes, thanks a lot, I forgot that HDD can have an autorun.inf file too, like as flash. One problem is solved)

A Nonymous I have solved this problem by delete the autorun.inf file from my drive and erased its label manually after it.
Pages: 1