Pages: 1
RSS
Strange Behaviour in Graphic Viewer

Hi All,

There is a new problem with the message attachment viewer - Running the most recent version of TheBat (6.012) under WinXP.

When attempting to view attachments, the following behaviour occurs:

When clicking on a message window tab to see a graphic, the screen remains blank in the message window, and when the side icon is clicked on there is an error message {External Exception C000001D}. The behariour happens with jpg files: gifs display with no problem, and the graphics nonetheless save to disk with no corruption.

I reinstalled the program afresh and the problem remains. The previous version of the program {5} had no issues with viewing attachments even from older messages, and this behaviour seems to have begun here with the upgrade to Version 6.

Any ideas as to the possible reasons why this might be happening, short of it being a bug?? On my other machine, running Win7x64, there is no issue.

Thanks for your help!

Ron

Ron Downs wrote:
On my other machine, running Win7x64, there is no issue.
No issue on my Windows 8.1 (x64-bit) either.

cheers,
^ _ ^
Battie
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8.1 Pro (64-bit) | The Bat! Pro 6.0.12.0 | MailWasher Pro 7.3.0 (Beta)

Ron Downs wrote:
Hi All,

There is a new problem with the message attachment viewer - Running the most recent version of TheBat (6.012) under WinXP.

When attempting to view attachments, the following behaviour occurs:

When clicking on a message window tab to see a graphic, the screen remains blank in the message window, and when the side icon is clicked on there is an error message {External Exception C000001D}. The behariour happens with jpg files: gifs display with no problem, and the graphics nonetheless save to disk with no corruption.

I reinstalled the program afresh and the problem remains. The previous version of the program {5} had no issues with viewing attachments even from older messages, and this behaviour seems to have begun here with the upgrade to Version 6.

With 6.2.2 on XP, I have the same problem (and have had since 6 turned up). I have an open support ticket at the moment.
Edited: RGA Godfrey - 04 January 2014 22:19:42 (Poor formatting (my fault))

Ich habe das gleiche Problem mit Verision 6.2.8
Als Antwort habe ich von Ritlab bekommen das es wohl an meiner Installation liegen mu?.

Do you have a particular message where this issue reocurs 100%

Me:
>> Hallo
nach dem Update auf TheBat! v6.0.12 bekomme ich bei Bildern mit dem internen Bildbetrachter die Fehlermeldung
"External exception C000001D" <<

Ritlabs:
>> Hallo,
Bitte exportieren Sie eine solche Nachricht als .eml Datei unter dem "Hilfsmittel\.. .\" Menuepunkt und haengen Sie sie hier an. Wir werden nach einer Loesung suchen. <<      

Me: Ich habe eine Mail mit Bild exportiert und zum Support gesandt

Ritlabs:
>> Danke fuer die Nachricht. Wir haben sie importiert und der interne Bildbetrachter funktioniert einwandfrei. Es tut uns leid, wir koennen in diesem Fall nicht helfen <<
Pages: 1