Pages: 1
RSS
How to configure yahoo account in The Bat! 6 ?, Impossible d'acceder à mon compte TheBat! depuis la version 6

La configuration de mon compte yahoo utilisee depuis des annees ne me permet plus de relever mes mails. J'ai essaye differentes options, j'ai été voir la configuratio recommandee par Yahoo, mais rien ne fonctionne. Voici le message d'erreur

"!17.01.2014, 08:42:13: FETCH - Impossible de se connecter au serveur. Une tentative d’acces à un socket de maniere interdite par ses autorisations d’acces a été tentee"

??

English please.

Frenchies imagine everybody MUST speak French )))))

Here is the translation...

My Yahoo account config used sinces years does not allow not to check my mail. I tried various options, even the one recommended by Yahoo, none of them work and I get the following error message:

"!17.01.2014, 08:42:13: FETCH - Impossible to connect to the server. A connect attempt to a socket in a non authorized way was tried.

I have no Yahoo account but there is maybe an option there to allow to connect to POP or IMAP. Maybe they change the way to do?

My recommendation: Kick away Yahoo :)
Use mail.ru or yandex.ru :) All the TheBat config is automatically done in a second :)

And... VIVE HOLLANDOUILLE :)))))

1/21/2014, 1:25:46 p.m.: FETCH - Connection to POP3 server "pop.mail.yahoo.fr" on port 995   1/21/2014, 1:25:46 p.m.: FETCH - Initializing TLS negotiation ! 21/01/2014, 1:25:46 p.m.: FETCH - TLS negotiation failed. The connection failed

Everything was fine with version 5 TheBat. I think this is a bug in version 6

:(

Here's the Yahoo! settings that work for me:--

http://i.imgur.com/ipGivSu.png

cheers,
^ _ ^
Battie
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8.1 Pro (64-bit) | The Bat! Pro 6.2.4.1 | MailWasher Pro 7.3.0 (Beta)

I?m having the same problem since i updated to the 6 version. I can?t access my yahoo account.

I tried to do what Master wrote but it does not work
Pages: 1