Pages: 1
RSS
Looking for a tool like the "paintbrush" in any Office suite in TMsgEditor

Hello,
trying to improve my learning and configuration of TB! (after 12 years of usage :D  ) I'm desperately looking for a tool like the one in any Office document : the "paintbrush" that allows to copy/paste shaping from a part of a document (text, calculation page etc..) to another.

Is there any one that I didn't find in the TMsgEditor ??

Thanks for your very possible answers as this forum seems to be very unfrequented :(
Edited: AL LM - 03 March 2015 11:56:41

There is no paintbrush that I have ever found. If they ever rebuild that part of the program, that would be a good idea

The forums are inhabited, but it is a user to user forum and if a person can't help ... :|

thanks a lot Guru :) and I do aggree with :

" There is no paintbrush that I have ever found. If they ever rebuild that part of the program, that would be a good idea "

because it would remove me a lot of work while writting emails. I very often answer within my correspondents emails, adding remarks/questions all along them..that means having to change the font, the color and, even, the size for .... each remark/question included !!!!! :evil:

EDIT : I just asked "my" support correspondent if the TB! developers could add this option..I'll let you know ;)
Edited: AL LM - 04 March 2015 13:00:10

Well you could past the emails into Word, fix them and paste them back. Yes, tedious

"Guru" - I think they were having a bit of fun with that one. I just hang around here a lot. THere are many more knowledgeable than I

1/ I'll try do do that but it supposes that I first configurate Word to use the same font, size, color used by my correspondent.
And each time I did it from Wordpad..when copying what I wrote..it changed the font/size and color when pasting in TB! editor

EDIT : I tried with Word..it doesn't work...my editing choices aren't reproduced when pasted in TB! reply editor

2/ "Guru" - I think they were having a bit of fun with that one. I just hang around here a lot. THere are many more knowledgeable than I"

??????
Edited: AL LM - 04 March 2015 13:45:38
Pages: 1