Pages: 1
RSS
can't filter receiver by adressgroup, it only accept filter by sender

hello ,
Sorry if you have difficulty to understand me but english is not my natural language...
I use the 3.0.1.33 of the bat professional and i want to  filter my send message by adressgroup: if my message is sending to someone who's in an adressgroup "ritlabs" then move it into ritlabs folder.
When i try this i use: "adressgroup>>ritlabs>>contain>>RECEIVER" but it automaticly change to :
"adressgroup>>ritlabs>>contain>>SENDER"...
Then it don't work.

How can i do ?
Do you understand?
Am-i alone in this cruel world ?

Thanks.

copy from my filter:
$$$$ TB! Message Filter $$$$
beginFilter

Name: ritlabs<list>
Filter: {\0D\0A\20`12`ritlabs`0`\0D\0A}
MoveMessage folder \5C\5CMY_ADRESS\5Critlabs
IsActive
Ignore
endFilter

Here is an example from my sorting office. Works perfectly.

$$$$ TB! Message Filter $$$$
beginFilter
Name: Ritlabs
Filter: {\0D\0A\20`12`ritlabs`0`2\0D\0A}
MoveMessage folder \5C\5CMY_ADDRESS\5Critlabs
IsActive
Ignore
endFilter
iviarck

hello,

Thanks for your help :-)

first, There's a progress: i found a bug with the french translation: you can't filter by recipient (destinataire) it automaticly change it by sender( expediteur).

I switch with the english language then i can use your filter. It look good but it don't work so.

I don't understand. i tried with the common filter and with the account's filter , it's the same.

I disabled all my filters without result.

hey ! i've found the bug ! your filter works but ONLY if the adress of the SENDER is in the adress group, even if   i ask to filter by RECIPIENT.

i'll try to resinstall all the soft (or maybe an idea ?)

No idea ... this was a working filter from my own system, slightly edited to "protect the innocent" ;)

Perhaps you should report this as a problem on the support ticket system?
iviarck

hello,

Ok, i understand...
I can't re-filter ... if i make the filter and if i sent a message , then it works ! I had a bug because i tried to re-filter a message i've sent before.

Thank you a lot for your quick help :-)
au revoir.

Pages: 1