Pages: 1
RSS
Emails are not downloaded

Hello, my emails are not downloaded. In the connection Center it shows that there are 14 messages and that the program is getting them but they never find the way in the folder. The next time I am trying to get them it shows again in the connection center that there are 14 messages. The program gets me the most messages but there are still this 14 messages left and they are becomming more and more.  

It's possible that one of those messages causes problems for The Bat!, the server or your virus scanner.

Start the mail dispatcher.
(Account -> Dispatch mail on server -> all messages)
and check whether there are any odd or unwanted messages, delete those in the dispatcher, close the connection.

Now try to download them again with TB.
If it still fails, disable your virusscanner and try again, enable your virusscanner afterwards. And delete the infected message from your messagebase.

I tried to delete them in the dispacher, but nothing happens. There is just a checkboy that goes on and off.

How can I delete them?

Open the dispatcher (all messages)
Uncheck the 'read bit for all messages Ctrl+1 does this for all messages.
See what messages you'd like to receive and which you wouldn't like to receive.
Uncheck the 'receive' bit for the messages you don't wan to receive.
Now uncheck the 'delete' bit for those messages you'd like to stay on the server.
Now you press the 'start transfer' button.
The messages with the 'read' bit set'will be downloaded and opened in a separate view window.
The messages with the 'receive' bit set will be downloaded.
The messages with the 'delete' bit set will be deleted (regardless whether you downloaded them or not)

Thank you very much. It was a greet help.
Pages: 1