Pages: 1
RSS
Pre-Addressed Template, Need help creating template

I am new to the Bat! and have played around with the template editor some and am a bit disappointed but perhaps someone can help. Two issues:
1. I would like to create a template that has the recipient's address and perhaps a title in the Subject line. When the template opens, I would like the cursor to be positioned on a blank line in the text body.

2. How to add the template to the drop down menu on the compose tool icon. The drop down arrow is there so it must be able to be used.

Thx,
Storeman

I've tried to do this as well, since it was a feature I used to employ regularly in Courier (my previous e-mail client), but I can't get it to work either. The most I have managed to achieve is to get the subject field pre-filled. I'd like to be able to choose a template with the send account, subject title and some message text pre-filled. Is this possible with The Bat?
Regards

Brian E

You can create self addressing templates with the %To= macro, the subject can be set with the %Subject= macro.
You can assign those templates to folders, though that caused many a sender to send private messages to wrong recipients.

A fixed subject can also be used in address book templates.

To add contacts to the drop down list of the new message button, you've got to have them in your address book and check the favourite bit.