Pages: 1
RSS
Attachement template

Is there any way to create my own attachement template instead of the one that's used by The Bat! by default:

The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:

Windows_Vista_Kernel_Mode_Security.pdf

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

I'm not sure what you mean with 'attachment template' as far as I know TB has no attachment template.

The template you show isn't generated by TB, but by the application you used to select the file to be sent via simple MAPI.

Is there any way to create my own attachement template instead of the one that's used by The Bat! by default:

TEST.PDF

The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments

To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled

i am getting the same error.. did you find any solution for the error..

The message you cite is not generated by TB, but by Windows. TB merely receives an instruction from your OS to send a message with an attachment and a default text.
AFAIK You cannot set Windows to change that text', though I'm not absolutely sure about that. ;-)

However, you could create a quick template (QT) with some default text and whenever you send an attachment you can insert your QT.
Your QT could look like this:
---------------------------------------------------
%Clear
Hi,

I'm sending you these attahments: %Attachments
Have fun with them.

Regards, %FromFName
----------------------------------------------------