Pages: 1
RSS
Reply text same as signature text

Hi,

Then I reply to the letter, the quote text, which is under my signature is the same color and format like my signature (gray, smaller font and italic). What I have to write under my signature in reply templates, that the quote text would be normal format?

Thanks.

When you place the quotes under the signature there's only one way to have the the quotes as normal text and that's by having yoursignature as normal text too.
That can be achieved in two ways.
1) options -> preferences -> message/editor -> html/windows editor -> change the settings for signature text
2) change your template such that it doesn't have a proper signature delimiter (dash, dash, space, enter) at the start of your sig. That way TB doesn't recognize the signature and will use the normal text.

But when I reply, I think, that the normal letter formating is: my text > signature > quote text.
Maybe there's a macro, which separate o stop the last macro (signature) command? I want that signature would be like my signature text, and quote text as quote text. There're no other ways to fix that?

Can't be done yet. I guess this has to wait till html templates are available.