Pages: 1
RSS
asign image in Template as an attachement?

I like the posibility to create html templates. i need this for my business account - BUT
the image is not attached to the mail, so the recepient will only see a broken image and the path to my local disc. is there a possibility to setup the template editor to attache the image to the mail and not link it to my local disc?

thx for help and take care ;-)
Jan

where did You set this HTML template? in account properties or folder properties?

I have tried include image into folder template in both New message and Reply sections via menu Utilities | Insert | Insert an image, tried in webclients and image is displayed allways, no link only.

Hi there,
I have a similar problem in creating html quick templates.
I`ve inserted a company logo in jpeg, which is visible in the preview mode.
But when I try to send a new message or to reply the Logo is not visible.
Pls. advice.
Thnx

I am facing exactly with this problem. In the preview mode, or even on Outbox, the logo appears on the message, but at clients' mailbox no. I tried to attach the logo on the message, the file goes with it, but not appear on the message, only as a attached file  :(

I would like to receive some help.

Thanks in advance.

OK friends,

I found a workaround:
if you want to insert a picture, like a logo, try this:

1 - open the picture;
2 - select it, and copy it;
3 - paste (not insert !!!) it onto your template.

Worked to me  :)

This did not work for me. When I try and paste it to the template, it does nothing...when I try and paste it inot an outgoing mail it shows an attachment. I don't understand why it is so difficult to embed a picture or a logo into an email. I read a number of FAQ's related to this and they all end with (they are working on it. Most of these date back to 2004. If I do not find a fix for this problem soon I will have to abandon BAT.

This did not work for me. When I try and paste it in the template is does nothing. When I try and paste it on an outgoing mail it sets it as an attachment. I don't understand why it is so difficult to embed a picture or a logo. If I don't find a way to fix this soon I will have to abandon the bat.

pasting image from HTML Quick template to HTML message was fixed week ago, but I do not know, when will be this build available for public release and if will be this fix in upcoming release
Pages: 1