Pages: 1
RSS
Where to edit templates ( reply/forward/new email) ?

I ve seen it on older versions of The Bat, but on this 4.1.11 Home, i can not seem be able to find it :(

I would like to change a few things, can some1 point me to the right direction ?

Thanks !

It's at the same place. ;-)

Account -> Properties -> Templates

As they are among the account properties, the changes you make are account specific.

Oh, thanks a lot, i was looking under

Options - Preferences

:)

BTW, is there a place where i can download such templates in german ?
Edited: Felipe Mannshardt - 13 May 2009 23:08:49

The easiest way to generate German templates is by switching the language of TB's user interface to German and to create a new account. (Never mind the account settings.)
The account you've created will have German templates and they can be pasted to the place you want them.

Thanks, your tip worked great :)

Felipe Mannshardt writes:
I ve seen it on older versions of The Bat, but on this 4.1.11 Home, i can not seem be able to find it smile:(

I would like to change a few things, can some1 point me to the right direction ?

Thanks !

Hello,

I did not want to start a new topic, because basically I'm interested in the same thing.

I want to restore this templates to their default, in another words I would like to undo the changes I have made to templates for New message, Reply, Forward and Reading confirmation.

If anybody can help.... I'll be very grateful...

There's no option to restore the templates to their defaults. The only way to do that, is by creating a new account and copy and paste those templates to the account you want to restore to its orignal templates.

Thanks for this really quick answer,

I have read somewhere that there is some folder called "templates", and you should just delete all its contents and then everything will be to its defaults, but I just could not find it.

So I suppose that there is not such folder...

Thanks again mate...

That's for folder templates. You can define templates for every folder (at the folder properties) and those can be restored to the account templates by deleting the folder templates.
There's no foilder called 'templates' and deleting the account templates won't restore those to the defaults, it'll simply replace the template with one containing the %Blank macro.