Pages: 1
RSS
antispam

There is any antispam plugin which works with the bat!? I had AntiSPamSniper but it stops working.

Thanks.

What version of The Bat! and what version of AntispamSniper you use? AntispamSniper v. 3.3.5.3 works fine with all versions of The Bat!. Have you updated the plugin?

>> but it stops working.
No, it not.
Модератор. Не являюсь сотрудником RitLabs (I'm not an employee of Ritlabs). https://belrus.biz/vendors/ritlabs.html

Hi, Thanks for replay. ok, I found it. I do not know what happened but teh bat opened C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\The Bat! Pwd and there is AntispamSniper folder but not tbp files. The correct folder was C:\Program Files (x86)\AntispamSniper for TheBat!...Indeed it seems working now.

Thanks for help again.

I have been using Antispamsniper for a while now.  

I recently upgraded to a new computer going to Windows 11 and also upgraded The Bat to 11.

Antispamsniper stopped functioning.  I did get it working again briefly by changing where the database is stored.

But I have a problem when Antispamsniper wants to filter on the server.  I am often in situations where there is a high latency (like using satellites at sea).  When that happens Antispamsniper takes a long time.  So, I try to configure it to only filter messages on the client.  But now it does not filter any messages.  And if I select newly received unread messages and try to have them filtered, nothing happens.  

Do you have any suggestions?  
Pages: 1