Pages: 1
RSS
the problem with the amount of mails and a brackets behind it, amount of mails wrong and brackets behind it

hi,

i am using "The Bat! Voyager" Version 10.5.1 (64-bit) that i have bought  and is legally licensed to me. Strictly speaking, i could use the  Professional Edition, but since i am on the go a lot of the time, i  decided to use the Voyager edition as it gives me more freedom to get  mails on any computer.

i have been using the programme since version 9 and have never had any issues so far, but now i have following problem:

Link to a PNG image File with my problem...

as you can see i have received mails and there was only one mail "new" in the inbox, so i marked that mail as read and then there was still a mail marked as "new" and i looked for it for a while and went through all the mails but could not find it. so i decided to say "mark all mails as read" and it did. now i get this as a result:

Inbox 570 (1)

how can i get rid of the "(1)" ?

this is annoying. very annoying. i do not have that on any other accounts and i have several in voyager. i would just like it to display the amount of mails without some (1) behind it. all the other accounts do that, so why can i not find a way to make it work as it did yesterday and the days before?

any ideas?

thanks for any help.

greetings

Carsen Bankes wrote:
how can i get rid of the "(1)" ?

Your inbox has a subfolder with a new message in it. Open the subfolder and read the message.

this is annoying. very annoying.

"I wish I had your problems"  ;)
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

To get rid of such parentheses completely, right click on the header of the folder tree, and instead of "Unread" and/or "Total" columns select "Unread (without subfolders)"/"Total (without subfolders)".

cool. thanks for the help. now everything is back to the way it was. it had something to do with the inbox having subsections that i never created or even use and subsequently did not even know they existed. anyway thanks to you two i have now got it back to the way it was. thanks
Pages: 1