Pages: 1
RSS
v11 Missing messages in inbox

Hello, I'm positive that before upgrading to v.11 TB showed all of my message in the Inbox (Office 365 account).
After the upgrade only a small number of them is shown (see This image, earliest message from October 2022).
In reality, the earliest message in the inbox is from July 2002 as can be seen with my Outlook client@work (see this image).
In other, Sub-inbox folders it doesn't happen, just in the Inbox - see this image (earliest message is from June 2002)

can anyone else confirm this bug, or perhaps tell me what option I should enable/disable for it to work as expected?
thank you
Edited: Dotan S. - 24 March 2024 09:53:55

When you right-click on the Inbox (in the account tree panel) and you choose Properties, then Additional -- do you see a maximum number or age of messages there?

There may also by IMAP-specific settings (either here in the folder properties or in the Account properties) that are relevant, but as a POP3 user I am not familiar with those.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.
Pages: 1