Pages: 1
RSS
Issue With Memo Auto-View, Not able to see the Memo Auto View in Workspace

The Bat ! Professional Edition - Version 10.5.4 (64-bit)

I do not find the Memo Auto-View in Workspace Menu...

Even I tried to find the same in Workspace > Toolbars > Customized  then in Container I selected Main Menu > in Actions area I do not find any such items so I can add it to The Layout ?

Please Guide How to display the above.

And One more query as I want to see the added Memo automatically POPUP when I point arrow on message ? How to do it ? I do not want to do Shift+Ctrl+I command every time if I want to see the Memo or click in Memo area to see the Memo.

It may not be what you're looking for, but if you add Memo to your Message List columns, you can click in the Memo column for a specific message  and the Memo Editor will pop up for that message.

Ron

This is not the reply I expect ?

One more issue am facing that Images in the messages are not showing as attachment and am not able to zoom that by opening in another editor.

Sanjeev Goyal wrote:
One more issue am facing that Images in the messages are not showing as attachment and am not able to zoom that by opening in another editor.

There were some fixes for this issue in recent iterations of v11.

Sanjeev Goyal wrote:
And One more query as I want to see the added Memo automatically POPUP when I point arrow on message ? How to do it ?

It seems this is not implemented in TB. You can ask for such a feature using the support link above.
Pages: 1