Pages: 1
RSS
The Bat! lost accounts, Help please..

I have two issues I am hoping someone can help with:

1) I lost my registration key, I contacted the 3rd party I purchased under but they never got back to me.

2) The Bat! lost all my accounts (5 accounts) and now when I open The Bat! I simply get a list of empty accounts, i.e. please see this screenshot:

http://yfrog.com/0narggj

(image shack link)

It was fine before reboot.

*note*
I am running The Bat! under linux using WINE. It worked fine for several days before doing this. I realise linux is not supported by the Bat, but I am hoping someone might be able to make a guess as to what I could do to fix it. Going back to windows isnt an option for me unfortunately.
Edited: will vacher - 08 April 2009 13:45:06

About the registration key. I don't know whether you've still got a backup somewhere that's created by a regsitered TB, but if so that backup contains the registry key for your license. It's merely a matter of restoring that backup.

The empty message base is a case of TB not being able to find the real message base. As you're working with WINE under Linux, I suppose you've got to map the path to the mail directory properly, but as I'm not really familiar with WINE I can't help you on that.

Need to recover PAID FOR registration key, please.
LOST REG KEY.
WIN 11 Machine was hacked.

ss

Suzanne Spurr wrote:

Search your old email for the message from ritlabs.com with which they delivered your registration key block to you. Alternatively use regedit.exe to look in the registry under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RIT\The Bat!\RegistrationBlock to see if the key block is there.  If you no longer have your mail or registry, and you did not save a printed hardcopy of your registration mail, check your backups (or an old computer) that may have them. Your old mail may also still be available through your provider's online webmail.

If all that doesn't help, contact Ritlabs' technical support staff using the Support menu above. Give them all relevant details from the time of purchase that may help them to recover your license details -- at the very least your name, e-mail address and the name and version of the product that you licensed. If you purchased your license from a third party, contact them.

This is a user-to-user forum and we have no access to your license details.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Support can help you.
Модератор. Не являюсь сотрудником RitLabs (I'm not an employee of Ritlabs). https://belrus.biz/vendors/ritlabs.html
Pages: 1