Download The Bat!
Secure desktop email client app for Windows
You can download for free (no registration required) and use unregistered copy of The Bat! mail software app for evaluation purposes for one period of 30 days. During this period you should either purchase a registered license or stop using The Bat! program, according to the EULA.
The Bat! v8.3 (32-bit)
|23 March 2018||32.51 MB||Download|
The Bat! v8.3 (64-bit)
|23 March 2018||35.1 MB||Download|
Token Manager v2.0 (iKey1000, eToken Pro) for Professional Edition
|21 January 2010||0.95 MB||Download|
The Bat! 8.3 (23 March 2018)
- (#0001422) The "Copy Format" in the Message Editor
- (#0001437) You can now add a column with a short folder name – just a name without its full path
- (#0001453) It is now possible to add secondary addresses of an address book entry to the To or CC field or to not add at all, instead of just an option to add to BCC as before
- (#0001161) The menu entry "Download International Pack" is obsolete
- (#0001349) Outdated version number while authenticating at Gmail via OAUTH
- (#0001366) Needless confirmation on closing editor window after saving the message via Ctrl+S
- (#0001407) The Message Dispatcher does not remember the position of the header auto-view splitter
- (#0001408) CardDAV synchronization did not transfer URLs to server and deleted them afterwards in The Bat (tested with mailbox.org)
- (#0001414) CardDAV synchronization duplicates three phone numbers and overwrites three others (tested with mailbox.org)
- (#0001439) Wrong handling of "<" and ">" characters in the messages created out of HTML-templates
- (#0001442) The "Lock toolbars" option is not remembered in the Message Dispatcher window
- (#0001444) The Quick Search skips the search/display criteria of the selected tab
- (#0001455) Fixed the bug "TLS protocol error" Internal error GenerateKeyBlockCipher when connecting to servers with DES/3DES ciphers (a bug of The Bat! v8.2.8)
- (#0001456) Fixed an access violation on exit when The Bat! was configured to be minimized to the System Tray
The Bat! upgrade policy
- The Bat! v5 license purchased December 23, 2010 - September 25, 2013 is valid for a The Bat! v6.0 update only. For The Bat! v6.1 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v6 license purchased September 26, 2013 - November 25, 2013 is valid for a The Bat! v7.0 update only. For The Bat! v7.1 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v6 license purchased November 26, 2013 - May 8, 2015 is valid for all The Bat! versions 6. For The Bat! v7.0 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v7 license purchased May 9, 2015 – August 21, 2017 is valid for version 6.8 and all The Bat! versions 7. For The Bat! v8.0 and higher these licenses are no longer be valid.
- The Bat! license purchased from August 22, 2017 is valid for all The Bat! versions 7 and all The Bat! versions 8. For The Bat! v9.0 and higher these licenses will no longer be valid.
Users who have a license for any version of The Bat! before v8 can update their license to The Bat! v8 by purchasing an upgrade.
Please note: We reserve the right to adjust our upgrade policy without notification.
The Bat! mail software supports the following versions of Windows Operating System:
- Windows XP (32/64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64 bit) - Certified for Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (32/64 bit) - tested to meet Compatible with Windows® 7 requirements
- Windows 8 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64 bit) - Certified for Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003 & R2
- Windows Server 2008 & R2
- Windows Server 2012 & R2
- Windows Server 2016 & R2
If you want to be notified by email when new The Bat! versions are available, please subscribe to the mailing list by sending a blank email to the following address: email@example.com