Download The Bat!
Secure desktop email client app for Windows
You can download for free (no registration required) and use unregistered copy of The Bat! mail software app for evaluation purposes for one period of 30 days. During this period you should either purchase a registered license or stop using The Bat! program, according to the EULA.
The Bat! v8.8.9 (32-bit)
|13 June 2019||33.16 MB||Download|
The Bat! v8.8.9 (64-bit)
|13 June 2019||35.78 MB||Download|
Token Manager v2.0 (iKey1000, eToken Pro) for Professional Edition
|21 January 2010||0.95 MB||Download|
For software developers - specification of The Bat! API
|07 July 2018||0.09 MB||Download|
The Bat! 8.8.9 (13 June 2019)
- (#0001694) Possibility to change the color of the fonts in Mail Ticker
- Image Crop in message editor and templates
- The OAuth window got a label displaying the requested URL
- (#0001642) "Quick Search" has been expanded to also search in the "Tags" column
- Slightly faster loading of IMAP messages from folders of 50K messages or more
- (#0001451) The issue which prevented printing with Landscape orientation has been resolved
- (#0001592) Opening large images resulted in "Out of memory" error
- (#0001641) The macro %TEXT produced different results for replies and forwards
- (#0001653) "Quick Reply" used HTML-formatting instead of plain text
- (#0001671) Image download button was hidden in some cases
- (#0001677) Fixed truncated strings in Italian in global Preferences
- (#0001678) Fixed truncated strings in many languages in the the Multi-SMTP dialog
- (#0001686) Fixed truncated strings in the Address Book Duplicate Search Wizard
- (#0001689) Fixed truncated strings in the Message Tags dialog
- (#0001699) Fixed cascades of "Access Violation" and "Runtime error 231" while replying to not entirely downloaded messages via Ctrl+Enter
- (#0001700) Images were not shown in the right size in HTML-messages
- (#0001703) The system's HTML viewer rendered some messages as huge ones
- (#0001709) Fixed truncated strings in the Greek interface
- (#0001711) Duplicate accelerators on "Message\...\" menu have been removed
- (#0001713) Shift+Ctrl+V inserted the text from the clipboard in the "Subject" twice
- (#0001715) On 4K (UHD) monitors, the Address Book didn't open properly and finally displayed the error message "Out of system resources"
- (#0001720) User-defined tags were unavailable in the Sorting Office filters
- (#0001721) Some HTML messages, like those from PayPal, were not entirely rendered by the internal HTML viewer
- (#0001725) The home and work phone number items were lost from the Address Book contacts after synchronizing with Google Contacts
- (#0001726) Fixed "Access violation" error message on pasting from MS Excel
- (#0001739) Embedded images in HTML messages in some cases got narrower while replying
- (#0001740) Deleted tags still appeared in the message list popup menu
- (#0001743) iCloud Contacts synchronization did not work
- Fixed an Access Violation error that could occasionally happen on The Bat! startup when using Google OAuth authentication
- Resolved the issue of adding non translated tags to tags menu
- Some minor "Access Violation" errors which could happen on program exit have been resolved
The Bat! upgrade policy
- The Bat! v5 license purchased December 23, 2010 - September 25, 2013 is valid for a The Bat! v6.0 update only. For The Bat! v6.1 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v6 license purchased September 26, 2013 - November 25, 2013 is valid for a The Bat! v7.0 update only. For The Bat! v7.1 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v6 license purchased November 26, 2013 - May 8, 2015 is valid for all The Bat! versions 6. For The Bat! v7.0 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v7 license purchased May 9, 2015 – August 21, 2017 is valid for version 6.8 and all The Bat! versions 7. For The Bat! v8.0 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v8 license purchased August 22, 2017 – June 2, 2019 is valid for all The Bat! versions 7 and all The Bat! versions 8. For The Bat! v9.0 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! license purchased from June 3, 2019 will be valid for all The Bat! versions 8 and all The Bat! versions 9. For The Bat! v10.0 and higher these licenses will no longer be valid.
Users who have a license for any version of The Bat! before v8 can update their license to The Bat! v8 by purchasing an upgrade.
Please note: We reserve the right to adjust our upgrade policy without notification.
The Bat! mail software supports the following versions of Windows Operating System:
- Windows XP (32/64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64 bit) - Certified for Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (32/64 bit) - tested to meet Compatible with Windows® 7 requirements
- Windows 8 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64 bit) - Certified for Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003 & R2
- Windows Server 2008 & R2
- Windows Server 2012 & R2
- Windows Server 2016 & R2
If you want to be notified by email when new The Bat! versions are available, please subscribe to the mailing list by sending a blank email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bat! has the MailTicker™ included, that adds a visual indicator to your desktop similar to those stock exchange banners you may know from certain TV news channels.