Download The Bat!
Secure desktop email client app for Windows
You can download for free (no registration required) and use unregistered copy of The Bat! mail software app for evaluation purposes for one period of 30 days. During this period you should either purchase a registered license or stop using The Bat! program, according to the EULA.
The Bat! v9.2.5 (32-bit)
|03 October 2020||102.11 MB||Download|
The Bat! v9.2.5 (64-bit)
|03 October 2020||111.62 MB||Download|
Token Manager v2.0 (iKey1000, eToken Pro) for Professional Edition
|21 January 2010||0.95 MB||Download|
For software developers - specification of The Bat! API
|07 July 2018||0.09 MB||Download|
The Bat! 9.2.5 (03 October 2020)
- Passwords are hidden from protocol trace logs
- Quick Search in address book works as filter on non-LDAP books
- Keyboard shortcuts were not working in the Address Book window
- HTML Editor: "List index out of bounds" error was possible when a single font was used for entire document
- Alt+Up/Down arrows were not working for HTML viewer
- Sorting Office: Filtering by TO header field was looking in the CC as well
- "Finish" instead of "Next" in the Create New Account wizard when "POP or IMAP" was selected
- Access Violation error when closing a message list tab
- First tag from the tag list could not be used
- (#002005) Search for empty text in web-like mode with attachments returned no results
- Voyager: new version information was used from The Bat! data
- Voyager: "Abstract error" on the "Help | Technical Support" menu command
- Insert Quick Template command was not working in Quick Reply
- Window could grab input focus while loading HTML message while being inactive
- Wrong font could be used for menus after changing interface language
- Option to display toolbar captions was not persistent between sessions
- Some CardDAV fixes to XML name space usage
The Bat! upgrade policy
- The Bat! v5 license purchased December 23, 2010 - September 25, 2013 is valid for a The Bat! v6.0 update only. For The Bat! v6.1 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v6 license purchased September 26, 2013 - November 25, 2013 is valid for a The Bat! v7.0 update only. For The Bat! v7.1 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v6 license purchased November 26, 2013 - May 8, 2015 is valid for all The Bat! versions 6. For The Bat! v7.0 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v7 license purchased May 9, 2015 – August 21, 2017 is valid for version 6.8 and all The Bat! versions 7. For The Bat! v8.0 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v8 license purchased August 22, 2017 – June 2, 2019 is valid for all The Bat! versions 7 and all The Bat! versions 8. For The Bat! v9.0 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! license purchased from June 3, 2019 will be valid for all The Bat! versions 8 and all The Bat! versions 9. For The Bat! v10.0 and higher these licenses will no longer be valid.
Users who have a license for any version of The Bat! before v8 can update their license to The Bat! v8 by purchasing an upgrade.
Please note: We reserve the right to adjust our upgrade policy without notification.
The Bat! mail software supports the following versions of Windows Operating System:
- Windows Vista (32/64 bit) - Certified for Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (32/64 bit) - tested to meet Compatible with Windows® 7 requirements
- Windows 8 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64 bit) - Certified for Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008 & R2
- Windows Server 2012 & R2
- Windows Server 2016 & R2
- Windows Server 2019
If you want to be notified by email when new The Bat! versions are available, please subscribe to the mailing list by sending a blank email to the following address: email@example.com
The Bat! has the MailTicker™ included, that adds a visual indicator to your desktop similar to those stock exchange banners you may know from certain TV news channels.