Download The Bat!
Secure desktop email client app for Windows
You can download for free (no registration required) and use unregistered copy of The Bat! mail software app for evaluation purposes for one period of 30 days. During this period you should either purchase a registered license or stop using The Bat! program, according to the EULA.
The Bat! v9.2.3 (32-bit)
|07 September 2020||102.16 MB||Download|
The Bat! v9.2.3 (64-bit)
|07 September 2020||108.57 MB||Download|
Token Manager v2.0 (iKey1000, eToken Pro) for Professional Edition
|21 January 2010||0.95 MB||Download|
For software developers - specification of The Bat! API
|07 July 2018||0.09 MB||Download|
The Bat! 9.2.3 (07 September 2020)
- New option to use "soft" line wrapping in MicroEd to make it behave like Windows Editor, so the text produced can be read easier on mobile devices
- Support for plain text with format=flowed in viewer
- OAUTH support for Outlook.com and Yandex
- Default protocol for new outlook.com accounts uses IMAP4
- New look-and-feel of link tooltips to fix problems with their display
- "Message\Open reply" was broken
- Fix message length calculation for some DPIs/scales to fix SmartSpace reading problems
- (#0001695) Some HTML messages could be displayed broken
- (#0000016) Separate message list viewer was closing when an an empty folder was selected
- (#0000186) URL in first line of clear-text PGP encrypted messages might be hidden after decryption (use of clear-text PGP is discouraged, but here we go)
- (#0002039) GnuPG signing passphrase was not cached
The Bat! upgrade policy
- The Bat! v5 license purchased December 23, 2010 - September 25, 2013 is valid for a The Bat! v6.0 update only. For The Bat! v6.1 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v6 license purchased September 26, 2013 - November 25, 2013 is valid for a The Bat! v7.0 update only. For The Bat! v7.1 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v6 license purchased November 26, 2013 - May 8, 2015 is valid for all The Bat! versions 6. For The Bat! v7.0 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v7 license purchased May 9, 2015 – August 21, 2017 is valid for version 6.8 and all The Bat! versions 7. For The Bat! v8.0 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v8 license purchased August 22, 2017 – June 2, 2019 is valid for all The Bat! versions 7 and all The Bat! versions 8. For The Bat! v9.0 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! license purchased from June 3, 2019 will be valid for all The Bat! versions 8 and all The Bat! versions 9. For The Bat! v10.0 and higher these licenses will no longer be valid.
Users who have a license for any version of The Bat! before v8 can update their license to The Bat! v8 by purchasing an upgrade.
Please note: We reserve the right to adjust our upgrade policy without notification.
The Bat! mail software supports the following versions of Windows Operating System:
- Windows Vista (32/64 bit) - Certified for Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (32/64 bit) - tested to meet Compatible with Windows® 7 requirements
- Windows 8 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64 bit) - Certified for Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008 & R2
- Windows Server 2012 & R2
- Windows Server 2016 & R2
- Windows Server 2019
If you want to be notified by email when new The Bat! versions are available, please subscribe to the mailing list by sending a blank email to the following address: email@example.com
The Bat! has the MailTicker™ included, that adds a visual indicator to your desktop similar to those stock exchange banners you may know from certain TV news channels.