Download The Bat!
Secure desktop email client app for Windows
You can download for free (no registration required) and use unregistered copy of The Bat! mail software app for evaluation purposes for one period of 30 days. During this period you should either purchase a registered license or stop using The Bat! program, according to the EULA.
The Bat! v8.5.8 (32-bit)
|20 July 2018||32.75 MB||Download|
The Bat! v8.5.8 (64-bit)
|20 July 2018||35.39 MB||Download|
Token Manager v2.0 (iKey1000, eToken Pro) for Professional Edition
|21 January 2010||0.95 MB||Download|
For software developers - specification of The Bat! API
|07 July 2018||0.09 MB||Download|
The Bat! 8.5.8 (08 July 2018)
- TLS 1.2. The following cipher suites are supported: TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256
- More info on The Bat! starting-up progress is written to the ex_log.txt file if /STARTUP_COMMAND_LINE parameter is given
- "Insert Symbol", "Insert Table" and other editor dialogs didn't scale properly on high-resolution monitors since The Bat! v220.127.116.11 released on 14-Sep-2017
- The Bat! file extension association check (Windows Default Programs settings) could work improperly because a dialog (displayed by The Bat! to configure file associations) could be hidden by the splash screen of The Bat!
The Bat! upgrade policy
- The Bat! v5 license purchased December 23, 2010 - September 25, 2013 is valid for a The Bat! v6.0 update only. For The Bat! v6.1 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v6 license purchased September 26, 2013 - November 25, 2013 is valid for a The Bat! v7.0 update only. For The Bat! v7.1 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v6 license purchased November 26, 2013 - May 8, 2015 is valid for all The Bat! versions 6. For The Bat! v7.0 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v7 license purchased May 9, 2015 – August 21, 2017 is valid for version 6.8 and all The Bat! versions 7. For The Bat! v8.0 and higher these licenses are no longer be valid.
- The Bat! license purchased from August 22, 2017 is valid for all The Bat! versions 7 and all The Bat! versions 8. For The Bat! v9.0 and higher these licenses will no longer be valid.
Users who have a license for any version of The Bat! before v8 can update their license to The Bat! v8 by purchasing an upgrade.
Please note: We reserve the right to adjust our upgrade policy without notification.
The Bat! mail software supports the following versions of Windows Operating System:
- Windows XP (32/64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64 bit) - Certified for Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (32/64 bit) - tested to meet Compatible with Windows® 7 requirements
- Windows 8 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64 bit) - Certified for Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003 & R2
- Windows Server 2008 & R2
- Windows Server 2012 & R2
- Windows Server 2016 & R2
If you want to be notified by email when new The Bat! versions are available, please subscribe to the mailing list by sending a blank email to the following address: email@example.com