Download The Bat!
Secure desktop email client app for Windows
You can download for free (no registration required) and use unregistered copy of The Bat! mail software app for evaluation purposes for one period of 30 days. During this period you should either purchase a registered license or stop using The Bat! program, according to the EULA.
The Bat! v8.2.8 (32-bit)
|19 February 2018||32.51 MB||Download|
The Bat! v8.2.8 (64-bit)
|19 February 2018||35.09 MB||Download|
Token Manager v2.0 (iKey1000, eToken Pro) for Professional Edition
|21 January 2010||0.95 MB||Download|
The Bat! 8.2.8 (19 February 2018)
- Some modifications to improve usefulness of the exceptions log files
- (#0000027) Shift+Ctrl+Alt+L on a common folder found special folders on hard drive
- (#0000682) Double click on an icon of an address book contact opened the properties of the highlighted contact
- (#0000873) There was no confirmation popup for changed mail after closing window
- (#0001164) Character Encoding got broken if text had been inserted via an included text file
- (#0001170) HTML code was displayed instead of the contents of the message if set to the system's HTML viewer
- (#0001402) %QINCLUDE inserted wrong text
- (#0001412) Special characters were improperly displayed in the HTML editor
- (#0001413) CardDAV: Synchronization sent phone "Office" to organizational field "Branches" (tested with mailbox.org)
- (#0001416) Switching between smiles and plain text editor did not take effect immediately
- (#0001419) The active account did not change when the "From:" was changed via the field's drop-down menu. RSS accounts have been removed from the "From" and "To" lists
- (#0001420) The header "Comments:" displayed the contents of the "Subject:" header
- (#0001423) Modified Font dropdown with list of recently used fonts
- (#0001429) Message text disappeared from the editor window after auto-save
- (#0001430) Access Violation error on "Reply to All" has been fixed
- Fixed access violation errors introduced in The Bat! 8.2.4
- Fixed an access violation that might happen at the beginning of an IMAP session when it the account was configured to use multiple IMAP connections
The Bat! upgrade policy
- The Bat! v5 license purchased December 23, 2010 - September 25, 2013 is valid for a The Bat! v6.0 update only. For The Bat! v6.1 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v6 license purchased September 26, 2013 - November 25, 2013 is valid for a The Bat! v7.0 update only. For The Bat! v7.1 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v6 license purchased November 26, 2013 - May 8, 2015 is valid for all The Bat! versions 6. For The Bat! v7.0 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v7 license purchased May 9, 2015 – August 21, 2017 is valid for version 6.8 and all The Bat! versions 7. For The Bat! v8.0 and higher these licenses are no longer be valid.
- The Bat! license purchased from August 22, 2017 is valid for all The Bat! versions 7 and all The Bat! versions 8. For The Bat! v9.0 and higher these licenses will no longer be valid.
Users who have a license for any version of The Bat! before v8 can update their license to The Bat! v8 by purchasing an upgrade.
Please note: We reserve the right to adjust our upgrade policy without notification.
The Bat! mail software supports the following versions of Windows Operating System:
- Windows XP (32/64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64 bit) - Certified for Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (32/64 bit) - tested to meet Compatible with Windows® 7 requirements
- Windows 8 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64 bit) - Certified for Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003 & R2
- Windows Server 2008 & R2
- Windows Server 2012 & R2
- Windows Server 2016 & R2
If you want to be notified by email when new The Bat! versions are available, please subscribe to the mailing list by sending a blank email to the following address: email@example.com