Download The Bat!
Secure desktop email client app for Windows
You can download for free (no registration required) and use unregistered copy of The Bat! mail software app for evaluation purposes for one period of 30 days. During this period you should either purchase a registered license or stop using The Bat! program, according to the EULA.
The Bat! v8.6 (32-bit)
|20 August 2018||32.95 MB||Download|
The Bat! v8.6 (64-bit)
|20 August 2018||35.65 MB||Download|
Token Manager v2.0 (iKey1000, eToken Pro) for Professional Edition
|21 January 2010||0.95 MB||Download|
For software developers - specification of The Bat! API
|07 July 2018||0.09 MB||Download|
The Bat! 8.6 (20 August 2018)
- Added an option to remove empty lines from the highlighted text and Show/Hide Non-Print Characters
- Changed attributes of newly-inserted HTML tables
- (#0001512) Long headers do not fit on the header pane (Russian)
- (#0001513) Truncated option in header properties (Russian translation)
- (#0001508) Inserting symbols via ASCII codes is broken in the HTML editor
- (#0001505) Wrong encoding of two Polish characters
- (#0001499) Ctrl+Shift+Alt+L doesn't restore account and common folders
- (#0001515) System's HTML viewer displays the HTML-code instead of the message
- (#0001514) Truncated options in virtual folder's properties
- (#0001504) Error message "The system cannot find the file specified" while double-clicking in "Subject:" on the header pane
- (#0001509) Extra empty line in "Memo" while creating a new contact
- (#0001503) Shift+Ctrl+V inserts a word with the cursor in the middle of it
- (#0001516) Incorrect selection of emails after a drag-and-drop move operation
- (#0001450) Adding contacts via Ctrl+W didn't work
- (#0001497) Irrelevant flagging of messages while expanding message list threads
- (#0001487) The highlighted text gets lost after double editing the hyperlink
- (#0001503) Shift+Ctrl+V pastes multiline as one line
- Fixed match type "is" for Sender and Recipients in the Sorting Office's filters
The Bat! upgrade policy
- The Bat! v5 license purchased December 23, 2010 - September 25, 2013 is valid for a The Bat! v6.0 update only. For The Bat! v6.1 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v6 license purchased September 26, 2013 - November 25, 2013 is valid for a The Bat! v7.0 update only. For The Bat! v7.1 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v6 license purchased November 26, 2013 - May 8, 2015 is valid for all The Bat! versions 6. For The Bat! v7.0 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v7 license purchased May 9, 2015 – August 21, 2017 is valid for version 6.8 and all The Bat! versions 7. For The Bat! v8.0 and higher these licenses are no longer be valid.
- The Bat! license purchased from August 22, 2017 is valid for all The Bat! versions 7 and all The Bat! versions 8. For The Bat! v9.0 and higher these licenses will no longer be valid.
Users who have a license for any version of The Bat! before v8 can update their license to The Bat! v8 by purchasing an upgrade.
Please note: We reserve the right to adjust our upgrade policy without notification.
The Bat! mail software supports the following versions of Windows Operating System:
- Windows XP (32/64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64 bit) - Certified for Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (32/64 bit) - tested to meet Compatible with Windows® 7 requirements
- Windows 8 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64 bit) - Certified for Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003 & R2
- Windows Server 2008 & R2
- Windows Server 2012 & R2
- Windows Server 2016 & R2
If you want to be notified by email when new The Bat! versions are available, please subscribe to the mailing list by sending a blank email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org