Download The Bat!
Secure desktop email client app for Windows
You can download for free (no registration required) and use unregistered copy of The Bat! mail software app for evaluation purposes for one period of 30 days. During this period you should either purchase a registered license or stop using The Bat! program, according to the EULA.
The Bat! v8.8.2 (32-bit)
|22 February 2019||33.07 MB||Download|
The Bat! v8.8.2 (64-bit)
|22 February 2019||35.65 MB||Download|
Token Manager v2.0 (iKey1000, eToken Pro) for Professional Edition
|21 January 2010||0.95 MB||Download|
For software developers - specification of The Bat! API
|07 July 2018||0.09 MB||Download|
The Bat! 8.8.2 (13 February 2019)
- An additional button to deselect "Trash" folders across all accounts in the Message Finder Users of the On-The-Fly-Encryption mode can specify /DECRYPT_FILE_OTFE command line parameter to decrypt a particular file and save it to disk
- Contents of the "Organization" header line is not automatically appended in parenthesis to the sender's address header line on display if the contents of the Organization has a "@" character or a parenthesis or an angle bracket
- The Bat! ignores message header address line comments that contain "@" characters
- 0000738: Google contact synchronization did not work
- 0001561: Inserting Polish character "ą" cleared the text of messages
- 0001625: Ctrl+V didn't move messages to folders starting with the letter "O"
- 0001628: Assigned colors groups were not shown in the Sorting Office menu
- 0001629: Wrong code in HTML messages caused invisible messages
- 0001632: Viewer/editor profiles ignored the background color settings until another profile was selected
- 0001633: List settings were saved and restored incorrectly when switching between Normal and HiDPI displays: The new version stores different sizes separately to prevent wrong sizing in the older versions
- 0001635: Viewer profile settings were not applied right after changing the settings in options
- 0001637: Viewer/editor profiles were not retained after re-starting the program
- 0001638: Images from web-site copied to clipboard are not pasted into the HTML-editor: Added possibility to copy text with images from MS Office. For the moment to copy text with images from web page first copy it to Word and then copy to The Bat!
- 0001640: The internal HTML viewer failed to display certain messages
- 0001645: "Cannot change Visible in OnShow or OnHide" error message at every startup has been resolved
- 0001647: "Access Violation" error message appeared while replying to an email because of the tags
- 0001650: "Invalid container data (offsets)" error message appeared upon editing the Sorting Office filters
- 0001652: Find duplicates wizard in address book was not entirely displayed under lower resolutions
- 0001654: Color selector: Predefined color set and Windows UI colors were missing. More colors accessible via keyboard
- 0001656: There were truncated options in the settings of common folders
- 0001666: If email addresses were erroneously separated by spaces (not by comas or semicolons) in an address line, The Bat! displayed only the first one
- 0001668: Three High-DPI issues with color selector have been resolved
- 0001674: Message Finder didn't find anything in local (non-IMAP4) folders when search scope was "Any part"; and there is no way to stop the search process
- 0001676: Unicode symbols were improperly rendered in the message list
- 0001683: Wrong minute in the time of the message creation - 1 second was lost
- Embedded images in messages bodies grew in size on each reply on high DPI monitors (original issue 0001178)
- Fixed a "classname mismatch" error (TID#80840)
- Fixed sizes of Tag and Duplicates wizards for HiDPI monitors
- Issue when panel sizes were lost when resolution of display changed by several pixels
- The Bat! crashed on startup with "Access violation" error message
- Fixed issue when all tags become ignored
The Bat! upgrade policy
- The Bat! v5 license purchased December 23, 2010 - September 25, 2013 is valid for a The Bat! v6.0 update only. For The Bat! v6.1 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v6 license purchased September 26, 2013 - November 25, 2013 is valid for a The Bat! v7.0 update only. For The Bat! v7.1 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v6 license purchased November 26, 2013 - May 8, 2015 is valid for all The Bat! versions 6. For The Bat! v7.0 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v7 license purchased May 9, 2015 – August 21, 2017 is valid for version 6.8 and all The Bat! versions 7. For The Bat! v8.0 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! license purchased from August 22, 2017 is valid for all The Bat! versions 7 and all The Bat! versions 8. For The Bat! v9.0 and higher these licenses will no longer be valid.
Users who have a license for any version of The Bat! before v8 can update their license to The Bat! v8 by purchasing an upgrade.
Please note: We reserve the right to adjust our upgrade policy without notification.
The Bat! mail software supports the following versions of Windows Operating System:
- Windows XP (32/64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64 bit) - Certified for Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (32/64 bit) - tested to meet Compatible with Windows® 7 requirements
- Windows 8 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64 bit) - Certified for Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003 & R2
- Windows Server 2008 & R2
- Windows Server 2012 & R2
- Windows Server 2016 & R2
If you want to be notified by email when new The Bat! versions are available, please subscribe to the mailing list by sending a blank email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org