Download The Bat!
Secure desktop email client app for Windows
You can download for free (no registration required) and use unregistered copy of The Bat! mail software app for evaluation purposes for one period of 30 days. During this period you should either purchase a registered license or stop using The Bat! program, according to the EULA.
The Bat! v9.4.4 (32-bit)
|23 August 2021||126.88 MB||Download|
The Bat! v9.4.4 (64-bit)
|23 August 2021||136.46 MB||Download|
Token Manager v2.0 (iKey1000, eToken Pro) for Professional Edition
|21 January 2010||0.95 MB||Download|
For software developers - specification of The Bat! API
|07 July 2018||0.09 MB||Download|
The Bat! v9.4.4 (23 August 2021)
- Always show the Download button" option for HTML viewer
- "Re-download images" command in the Image Download drop-down of the HTML viewer
- Quick rule creation for the Image Download Manager
- Better names for options for external resource download
- Prevent entering invalid font names using font drop-down
- Reduce flicker when downloading images explicitly
- Manual spell checking was checking words from quotation in the HTML editor
- Misspellings were not highlighted at the HTML editor startup
- Address Book command "View messaging history with this person" did not activate the main window
- Spell checker in the HTML editor was not immediately invoked
- Current selection was cleared upon right clicking in the HTML editor
- Paste HTML as quotation was adding extra text at the start
- Images dropped into HTML messages were embedded with a wrong content type ID
- Some HTML messages could cause AV errors when forwarded
- Manual spell checker could freeze at the last misspelled word
The Bat! upgrade policy
- The Bat! v5 license purchased December 23, 2010 - September 25, 2013 is valid for a The Bat! v6.0 update only. For The Bat! v6.1 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v6 license purchased September 26, 2013 - November 25, 2013 is valid for a The Bat! v7.0 update only. For The Bat! v7.1 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v6 license purchased November 26, 2013 - May 8, 2015 is valid for all The Bat! versions 6. For The Bat! v7.0 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v7 license purchased May 9, 2015 – August 21, 2017 is valid for version 6.8 and all The Bat! versions 7. For The Bat! v8.0 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! v8 license purchased August 22, 2017 – June 2, 2019 is valid for all The Bat! versions 7 and all The Bat! versions 8. For The Bat! v9.0 and higher these licenses are not valid.
- The Bat! license purchased from June 3, 2019 will be valid for all The Bat! versions 8 and all The Bat! versions 9. For The Bat! v10.0 and higher these licenses will no longer be valid.
Users who have a license for any version of The Bat! can update their license to The Bat! v9 by purchasing an upgrade.
Please note: We reserve the right to adjust our upgrade policy without notification.
The Bat! mail software supports the following versions of Windows Operating System:
- Windows Vista (32/64 bit) - Certified for Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (32/64 bit) - tested to meet Compatible with Windows® 7 requirements
- Windows 8 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64 bit) - Certified for Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008 & R2
- Windows Server 2012 & R2
- Windows Server 2016 & R2
- Windows Server 2019
If you want to be notified by email when new The Bat! versions are available, please subscribe to the mailing list by sending a blank email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bat! has the MailTicker™ included, that adds a visual indicator to your desktop similar to those stock exchange banners you may know from certain TV news channels.