The Bat! 9.1.18
- On TLS connections, The Bat! sends Signaling Cipher Suite Value (SCSV) "TLS_EMPTY_RENEGOTIATION_INFO_SCSV" cipher suite (described in RFC 5746) to indicate that it is not prone to insecure renegotiations (see section 3.3 of the RFC). Some servers did terminate the connection immediately when there were no SCSV in TLS "ClientHello" (as described in the section 4.3 of the RFC). In such cases, The Bat! added the following message to the log file: "The server has closed the connection during TLS handshake"
- The Bat! did try to change associations from the Preferences dialog even if nothing in this configuration was changed by the user
- The Bat! didn't start if Windows interface language was set to Korean
- (#0001976) Shortcuts in message list tabs do not work
- (#0001982) Adding a shortcut in the customizer leads to an Access Violation error
- (#0001991) Toolbar customization was not saved in the message list window (the window of an opened email message)
- (#0001996) Hidden Quick Search by customization let it reappear as field in mail header pane