Pages: 1
filtering wrong operation, email trigger the wrong filter
TB is great!

but I have some issue about filtering system. Sometimes I found a email would trigger the wrong filter other than the one I want. Although I double check the email to make sure there is no words or something match the conditions in the wrong filter. Usually it happens by using "key words" filtering in sender/subject/body/etc.

I tried to debug by using the right click menu "test filters". It only shows the active filter name but not the words to trigger and the special condition in the filter. Hope the developers may add this to the wish list in next version.

And also hope we can use regular express to filtering. It's very powerful.
Pages: 1