Pages: 1
RSS
Last versions of TheBat do not save changes in templates of foramatted

Last versions of TheBat (4.1.5. etc) do not save changes in templates of foramatted letters in filtering system.

I have choosed an a rule where one type of the action is creating of formatted letter. Then I change the template of this letter and after pressing OK and once again OK, nothing of changes is saved! The template stay the same as was before changing.

Is this bug? Any solution?

I have tried this in 4.1.9 and template is allways saved correctly. Do You have it in text or html mode? What changes are doing in template?

It is a bug that has been noticed in the most recent beta (after 4.1.9) and has been mentioned on the beta list.
Could you give us any info on the OS you're using?

Marek Mikus writes:
I have tried this in 4.1.9 and template is allways saved correctly. Do You have it in text or html mode? What changes are doing in template

Do you test templates of formatted letters created within a rule, or you simply check templates for example for a mail box etc.

A mean namely templates of formatted letters created within a rule - they do not save changes in it.

Roelof Otten writes:
It is a bug that has been noticed in the most recent beta (after 4.1.9) and has been mentioned on the beta list.
Could you give us any info on the OS you're using?

I am using Windows Vista Ultimate (eng) 32 bit without SP1 installed.

Please keep in mind that this bug is concerned with version 4.1.9 or after versions but by strange mean. I had 4.1.5 and as I remember all was working fine. But after insatlling 4.1.9 this bug appeared. I retturend ti version 4.1.5 and the bug do not disappear! Version 4.1.9 did something that make this bug permanent and continiue present after returning to 4.1.5!
Pages: 1