Pages: 1
RSS
Images are not showing in mass mailing

Hi everyone!

I am new in the bat! Really love it, but, unfortunately I have some issues

I created a template with images, when I sent it per mail it works perfectly, but when I'm trying to mass mail with the same template my images are not showing, even though I choose html in every option and preference possible

Hopefully, someone could help me

Also images are shown when there are several addresses in "to", but not when I send them to outlook to send them personally to every address  

There are two ways of including images in HTML messages: 1) you can store the images somewhere on the internet, and only put a link to them in your message. Or 2) you can include the images with your message as attachments.

Both methods should work, so, I'm not sure why it did not for you in some cases. However, many recipients block images that are stored on the internet (because the owner of the storage server can see if/when/from what IP the messages were retrieved - and so, he knows if and when the message has been read. This information is valuable to spammers, scammers and sellers of mailing lists).
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Thank you! I will try one more time with link only, hopefully it works

It happened because I photoshoped my pics on iphone and that's why sometimes there were problems with them in the bat!
Pages: 1