Pages: 1
RSS
nasty blue block in reply when I use "%quotes"

Hi When I use:

%QUOTES

I get a big nasty blue block in my replies.

How do I get rid of it? (I want to keep HTML formatting)

Igor

Actually, I like the blue block. Now, if it was an ugly green, I'd want it out too!

You shall use %Text instead of %Quotes and all will be OK. :D

Example of the reply template:

%Cursor
-----Original Message-----
Sent: %ODATE, %OTIMELONG
To:   %OTONAME <%OTOADDR>
CC:   %CC=""
Subject: %OSUBJ
Attachments: <%OATTACHMENTS>

%Text
-----End of Original Message-----

Is there any way to control the quote marks? Get rid of the blue, turn it green etc?
Thanks
Rick

The only way to get rid of the blue bar left of the quotes is by not using the html editor.

Why is it that way? Everything is configurable and very flexible in The Bat, except this point.

It's not possible for me to use HTML in my daily work, because clients are wondering about this not very usual way of quoting replies.

Is it still not possible to change the color of these quotes? I love the way these quotes work - all I want is to change the color.

I have asked developers about possibility to define this colour, we should wait

Is there anyway of making the blue block thinner?  I can manually remove the > from the bar and then manually reduce the width of the block.  Is there no way to change the template so it automatically looks like this?

It looks alright if it's very narrow - but otherwise it looks like a nasty piece of formatting, and not particularly suited to business use.
Edited: kinboshi - 14 May 2008 16:31:11

Daniel, in next final build, > will be removed in blue column, co it will be thinner.

Has this finally been solved?  IS there a way not to have that blue column in replies?

I personally find that blue line quite cool - it's unique to The Bat! and IMO, should not be removed. However, it would be best to have an option to customize it so that those who don't like it so much can remove / reduce it's thickness.  :D

Yes, it should be an option to remove it.  (I have gotten several comments from correspondents to the effect of "What's with that blue bar???")
Pages: 1