| The Bat! Professional is an email client that offers secure authentication on POP3/SMTP servers using hardware tokens and transparent, on-the-fly encryption of the email message base, address books and configuration files. This makes the sensitive data stored on your mobile and desktop computers really secure!
To begin using on-the-fly encryption with The Bat!, if you were previously using SecureBat!, is easy – just backup the configuration, address book and the message base using the Tools|Backup menu item of The Bat!, uninstall The Bat! completely, and install The Bat! again, specifying on-the-fly encryption during the first run, and restore this data via the Tools|Restore menu item.
The Bat! supports hardware RSA key generation, signature and decryption for S/MIME with Aladdin eToken Pro. The Bat! is very well-protected against viruses and worms that spread via email. The Bat! doesn't use the Windows address book and Windows-dependent HTML viewer, which have been the targets of many recent attacks. The Bat! warns the user before opening suspicious attachments or even blocks them completely.
The field of potential use for The Bat! is wide: from large corporations to small offices, home offices or private computers, where the role of Security Officer is taken on by the user himself.
The Bat! is the first and only security product to combine hardware authentication with mail servers, on-the-fly encryption of all locally-stored data and OpenPGP or S/MIME techniques to protect messages in transit .
- Works with Aladdin eToken Pro or Rainbow iKey1000 tokens
- Unencrypted files never appear on disk
- On-the-fly encryption with no noticeable delays
- PGP up to version 10.0.2 is supported
- Support for S/MIME with X.509 certificates
- Hardware RSA key generation, signing and decryption for S/MIME with Aladdin eToken Pro
- Guarantee that only authorized users can access their email accounts
- Hardware implementation of CRAM-HMAC-MD5 authentication
- Passwords to an email account cannot be exposed at the client side
- Lets users use email in areas where it could not be used previously
- Lets users import message bases from all major email clients