Pages: 1
RSS
Can I import accounts to the bat?

Trying to switch over to The Bat and import everything from my old client Eudora. Messages and folders went fine. Address book as well. I haven't found a way to import accounts. Is there a way? thanks

Not that I know of. Accounts in the Bat are more complex than some other programs (templates and other settings) Better to have both programs open and recreate the accounts.
A tip that took me a long time to appreciate: Move the folders that are not "common" to a place under each account and make use of VIRTUAL FOLDERS rather than setting up a common inbox. Post back here when you get that far and need a hand :D

Ok, thanks It is quite THEE sophisticated mail program indeed. I am adding accounts one by one. (and having success, I might add.) My next question is, is there one button that will download mail from multiple accounts all at the same time. The only thing I can find (I'm not the best looker) is to individually download each account's mail separately.  

F11 will do it, but set up each account so it will poll for mail every x minutes and you will seldom need that
F11 sends and checks and ALT F2 will just get mail from all without sending any pending messages
Pages: 1