Pages: 1
RSS
When I click Reply or Reply to All button, a new message is created

Hi All! I can not reply to the e-mails with correspondance. When I pressing reply for the e-mail, new window will appear with empty blank, not with all correspondance below. All the recipients, CC: and Subject: are saved, but the letterhead is empty like i wand to create a new e-mail not reply. May bee it's a problem related with my templates, but i can not fix this. Please help me how to solve my problem.  

Please post a picture of your reply template. That would be a big help in assisting you. Either that, or type in exactly what is there for us to view.
david

Screen from e-mail1

Please see on the picture 1 above:
1. I receive e-mail
2. E-mail content was received

Screen from e-mail2

Please see on the picture 2 above
1. I press a Reply Button
3. New window appear and I have only my templates text
2-?. Content with all correcpondence is missing from the e-mail i want to reply.

So now if i reply for coming e-mails and sending e-mail to, they see only my reply...all correcpondence historie is missing.

I may not have explained my request clearly. Please take a photo of the window at Accouot>Properties>Template>Reply so we can see the content of the template itself. My hope is that, in seeing that, a solution may come quickly.
david

david kirk wrote:
I may not have explained my request clearly. Please take a photo of the window at Accouot>Properties>Template>Reply so we can see the content of the template itself. My hope is that, in seeing that, a solution may come quickly.
david
I have a default templates for the account see picture below:

Account->Properties->Templates

I found the same templates in folder properties. So looks like the problem is here but i can not put the default configurations for that properties to check  

Folder->Properties->Templates

Issue fixed. I my templates  macros %QUOTES  was missing in the end.
Pages: 1