Pages: 1
RSS
Message stuck in Outbox

I tried to send a mail with a 13 MB attachment, but our server seems to timeout before it is sent. Now the mail is pretty much stuck in my Outbox forever. If I try to delete it, it deletes the message visually, but doesn't really remove it from the Outbox. The next time I click on the Outbox, it's still there. What can I do, to remove it?
Edited: Martin Schwiezer - 03 February 2018 15:59:35

I've had similar experiences, but I've always found that clicking 'compact-purge' cleared the message. That may work for you. Good luck.
david

Thanks. I just tried that, but unfortunately, clicking purge and compact doesn't do anything in my case.

Ok, this time I started the client, the server didn't timeout and the mail was sent successfully at last.
However, not being able to cancel/terminate a send process remains a disturbing issue IMO.

Martin Schwiezer wrote:
... not being able to cancel/terminate a send process remains a disturbing issue IMO.
The only way to terminate a send process is through the Connection Center [CC]. The CC is a separate window. See https://www.ritlabs.com/en/support/help/72/#id14

To enable the CC:
Workspace menu > Show Connection Center > enable either "Show Always" or "Automatically".

To terminate a process in the CC:
click the "Delete Task" or "Abort All" button.
Edited: Scott Youngman - 08 February 2018 20:51:50
Pages: 1