Pages: 1
RSS
The Bats doesn't open ! Suddenly !

Since today (no upgrade since many days) The Bats doesn't open ! No error, any message, the process in launched and visible in the task process monitor but no window (except the first splash screen). Tried  to uninstall, install 32 bits or 64 bits version, I cleaned the registry : same result !

Working on Windows 10, double 4K screen.

Any idea ?

Put the option " /nologo" (without the quotes) at the end of the commandline with which The Bat is launched. You can do this by going into the Properties of your The Bat shortcut, and editing the Target. This option will keep the splash screen from showing, and hopefully it will also cause The Bat to run normally.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Thanks for your answer. I found it on other topics fee minutes after I post my question. It seems it doesn't work with 64 bits version... I unstalled the 64 bits version to put the 32 bits version. I had to put the /logo arg on the command line to launch it for the first time... Then I tried without ... and it worked ! Very strange...

TheBat developpers know why we need to add /logo ? compatibility problem with Windows 10 updates ???
Edited: GUCHET Sébastien - 17 February 2018 22:57:48
Pages: 1