Pages: 1
RSS
Does not download all messages on server

I can check my mailbox directly on the server and see 35 messages.  The Bat will download only 29 of those 35.  
Why can't I download ALL the messages on the server like I could do before I upgraded to the latest version (was on v6)?

~Bob

If it's a POP3 account, did you configure The Bat not to download any messages that have large attachments (Account Properties | Mail Management) ?   That's the only reason I can think of why it would not download certain messages (unless they'd been downloaded before but they're stuck on the server).

If it's a POP3 account, you could try the Message Dispatcher to see if that will let you download them. For an IMAP account, it may help if you clear the local cache for that folder (open folder properties, click on "Clear cache now" button).
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

In Mail Management, the only item selected is Delete received messages from server.

Mail Dispatcher > All Messages.  Nothing is "downloaded" and the Connection Center window is only open for at most 2 seconds, yet there are 7 mail items left on the server.

Should I ask the ISP to delete the index on my inbox?

Should I ask the ISP to delete the index on my inbox?

No, that comment was about your own local cache in case of an IMAP account.  If I were you I'd contact Ritlabs' support agents through the Support menu above, and see what they recommend.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Daniel van Rooijen wrote:
Does not download all messages on server
Thanks!!

Great help... Thanks... Had the same problem
Pages: 1