Pages: 1
RSS
IMAP FOLDERS, How to automatically update IMAP folders in Bat? (check for new email)

Hi,

Does anybody know how to make The Bat! automatically re-sync IMAP folders? I am using it for Protonmail. I'm using filters directly in Protonmail to sort email in folders. These folders were properly downloaded as IMAP folders in The Bat! when I set up the account, but I'm receiving notification of new email in TheBat! only when it arrives to Inbox.

If the new email (on Protonmail web) comes to one of the folders (on web Protonmail), then I don't see it after checking mail in TheBat! only when I directly click on the specific folder in The Bat!.  
Edited: Miroslav Dura - 13 September 2022 15:05:22

I don't have the answer, but would clearing the cache in Proton Mail Bridge help?
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Miroslav Dura wrote:

If the new email (on Protonmail web) comes to one of the folders (on web Protonmail), then I don't see it after checking mail in TheBat! only when I directly click on the specific folder in The Bat!.  
The periodic check of new mail (e.g. at 1 minute intervals) together with updating counters every 1 minute (set it in IMAP account properties) probably will help.
Pages: 1