Pages: 1
RSS
Light blink, " Blinking" in read plane.

Hi.

I upgraded to The Bat 10-2-1 and  use The Windows 10 Dark Theme.
Now I see every 5-6 second ,a annoying  light "blink"  in the readers plane.
I already reinstalled The Bat ,but the "blink" is still there.
Any advice to solve this annoying problem?

Jack, what about if you use the light theme? Is there any kind of flickering or something? It might help to find out if it's a problem with the dark theme, or something more general.

I ask because I noticed a few times that an email would scroll to the top, or up a little, or sometimes up and then back to where it should be. I don't know if it's related, but that might cause a blink or flicker.

Hi Warner.

I changed the theme to Classic,automatic ,really doesn't what I try,keeps on flicking , blinking,and I seen on the task manager that the CPU and memory keeps on changing to only a bit.
Could be interesting to fix this problem.
Never had this in The Bat version 9.

I think you're the first to report this, so for now I think it's a local glitch.. maybe your antivirus kicking in every 5-6 seconds (try disabling it for a while or better still, reboot Windows into Safe+Networking mode and try again). It might also be an outdated mouse or video driver, a heavily fragmented or almost full TEMP drive/folder, some other 3d party program running in the background, a program or Windows component trying to access an offline or energy-conserving/sleeping drive... and probably a lot of other things! :)  On the other hand, if you have set up The Bat to perform some action every 5-6 seconds, that would be the first place to look.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Send your blinking message to the support.

I was do such a thing last year and support fix it (it was aliexpress html-letters)
Модератор. Не являюсь сотрудником RitLabs (I'm not an employee of Ritlabs). https://belrus.biz/vendors/ritlabs.html

Thanks ,Daniel and George, for looking in this for me annoying problem.
At the moment reset my ,Windows11 and see what's happen after the reinstall from Windows 11.
I let you know how ,The Bat 10.2.1 is going on wen all is running again.

Cheers Jack

Hi.

Got Windows 11 and The bat 10.2.1 running again.
Still flicking and blinking , I got a feeling that the HTML Viewer corrupt is or my settings are not right.
Send the blinking message to Support,see if they can something do for me.

Cheers  Jack.

If it was one particular message that caused the display to blink, then I agree it's likely to be a problem in The Bat itself, and hopefully they'll fix it soon now that you've reported it.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Hi.
After a couple days .I think I found the "blinking" problem.
Has something to do with the HTML Viewer Icon, soon as I clear "Cache size"  Clear Cache ,this Icon is back again and the  "blinking " starts .
Is there away the disable or delete this HTML Viewer Icon completely ?

Cheers Jack.
Edited: Jack van Tuel - 16 October 2022 02:00:53
Pages: 1