Pages: 1
RSS
Sending mail issue from Outlook account

For some time now I haven't been able to send emails through The Bat Pro 10.3.3.3 64bit using outlook account (@live.it). In the log I find the following error:

!06/02/2023, 11:40:21: SEND  - Il messaggio non è stato inviato. La risposta del server - 5.2.0 STOREDRV.Submission.Exception:OutboundSpamException; Failed to process message due to a permanent exception with message [BeginDiagnosticData]WASCL UserAction verdict is not None. Actual verdict is Suspend, ShowTierUpgrade. OutboundSpamException: WASCL UserAction verdict is not None. Actual verdict is Suspend, ShowTierUpgrade.[EndDiagnosticData] [Hostname=PAXP190MB1741.EURP190.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM]

From the same account, emails are received. Through the web, the account works normally in send and receive.

Please, does anyone have any idea how to fix it? Thanks.
Edited: miele - 06 February 2023 12:58:32

Looks like the same issue discussed in this thread: https://www.ritlabs.com/en/auth-forums/forum4/topic15939/

Thanks.

So currently there is no solution... I await a new The Bat update, in hopes that the annoying new Outlook protocol will be supported.
Edited: miele - 06 February 2023 14:20:34
Pages: 1