Pages: 1
RSS
Global delayed send

Hi,

I would like to delay sending all outgoing messages by a default of 5 minutes.

I know that I can set delay send on individual messages. Also that I can use %POSTPONE in templates. However, I have ~20 email accounts, which would necessitate customizing ~60 templates (New Message, Reply and Forward for each). Alternatively, is it possible to edit the Default template for New Message, Reply and Forward? Or is there some other way I can set this up?

Thanks!

-jim.

I've been looking into this in the past couple of days, and see no other way except the one you described - adding the macro into each template in each account.

Jim C wrote:
I would like to delay sending all outgoing messages by a default of 5 minutes.

Are you sure that this cure isn't worse than the disease? It would mean that you shouldn't ever close The Bat (or the computer) in those 5 minutes - or your mail won't be sent out..
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

Any update? If you're a high school or college student looking for free essay examples online, you can visit https://writinguniverse.com/essay-writing-service/ webpage. Right here, you'll find a big collection of sample essays on topics like "Courage." These essays can really help with your assignments. They're like examples that can inspire you, teach you how to structure your essays, and give you knowledge on different subjects. So, whether you need some ideas or guidance for your writing projects.  
Edited: Guido Koepp - 21 October 2023 09:54:24
Pages: 1