Pages: 1
RSS
Sent Mail NOT Showing

Hi,

I've only just noticed that when I send or reply to an email using one of my email addresses that NO copy is shown in the Sent Mail Folder. I have a second email address with the same group (NTL), GMX and Virgin and ALL of those do show sent messages.  The messages have been sent because I received an automatic reply and have sent emails to myself using all of my accounts.

Does anyone have any idea what might be happening.  I'm unable to say when this started to happen because I receive more emails than I send.

Thanks

Phew, could be a number of things. Off the top of my head:

- View -> Display, make sure All Messages is selected.
- If you're using IMAP, there could be some confusion between TB and the mail server.
- You may have an active filter which does something to the messages.
- There could be something wrong with the message base file, try Folder -> Maintenance Center -> Check Integrity/Repair (but back everything up first).
Edited: Miloš Radovanović - 31 October 2023 11:39:04

Thanks.

Milos, you're my hero!

It is an errant filter which I'd set up years ago which certainly worked to send all out going and incoming mail to one of my friends (yes I do have some) to the same folder in his name.  Strange that the folder only contains messages from the last couple of days. The filter was only showing the sender, me, and NOT my friend as receiver.

Thanks again Milos

Awesome! Glad to be of help, and thanks for the feedback.
Pages: 1