Pages: 1
RSS
Microsoft Office 365, Using POP3

Hi,

I have read other topics related to the connection between TheBat and Outlook but I didn't find an answer to solving that issue. One of my clients got moved to Microsoft Office 365. I tried setting up as a POP3 (using v10.4) and it didn't work at all; through IMAP I managed to get access to the email server but couldn't send an email and got this error pointing me to this page about SMTP, although I know SMTP is working as thru eM client it worked.

My question: Is there anybody around who managed to connect The Bat to outlook.office365.com using POP3 (here are my settings and here is the error I am getting, user and password are working when using .... eM client where the setup went through just fine ) o IMAP ?
Edited: corobori2005 - 06 November 2023 17:07:44

UPDATE: I managed to make it working using IMAP. to do so I to go in admin.microsoft.com and enabled "Authenticated SMTP"  see here

As far as POP3 is concerned support told me that "The OAuth protocol is supported for IMAP4 accounts only for Office365"

For those interested I managed to access an account on Microsoft Office 365 Outlook thru POP3. Not with TheBat!
Pages: 1