Pages: 1
RSS
Missing forum

I am missing a forum for more general questions. So I guess I will have to post it here.

I really love The Bat e-mail and want to use it as my only e-mail system. But there is one thing that keep me from doing that.

I need a calendar program that can import all my bookings from Outlook and that will work with Exchange servers. It should also be possible to sync a mobile phone to it or a handheld. So basically it should take over all calendarfunctions from Oulook.

I prefer to have the calendar and mail in separate programs. And I think I have found the e-mail system I want to use in the future - The Bat. But I still need a good calendar program. Any suggestions?
Regards,

Oceanwatcher

As I don't use something like that myself, I can't comment from my own experience. But I've heard lots of enthusiastic reports about 'Time and Chaos', the other solution would be to continue Outlook for your calendar, I've been led to believe that it's quite capable in that function and that you can use it without using it as mail client.