Pages: 1
RSS
template with a selective content

Hello! Is there any ability to make a template with a selective content (depending on the situation)?
For example: I should have an ability to change signature ("Mike" or "Mr. Mike" or "manager Mike"), change the header (from my list of headers. Some of them are with pictures) and the main content (from several themes).

Mike Silveri wrote:
Hello! Is there any ability to make a template with a selective content (depending on the situation)?

Well, there is an "%IF" condition in The Bat's macro language that lets you do some things depending on a condition. See https://www.ritlabs.com/en/support/help/73/

Alternatively, maybe you can make a reply template or a quick template that simply contains all the different variations that you may want to use, and then you would have to delete the non-desired ones from your reply before you send it out.

btw: if you want to use HTML in a regular template, you must do so by putting it in a Quick Template, and then "including" the Quick Template into the regular template, as explained in this message.
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.
Pages: 1