Pages: 1
RSS
Accounting and Invoice Templates for my business?, I am totally useless with figures and MS Excel

I need to keep track of my expenses, especially as I'm having building work done so need to keep track of all expenditure incl method of payment - eg, Cash, Internet Banking etc.
I am totally useless with figures and MS Excel is way way way past my abilities.

So therefore I need a free software program that comes as simple as it can.I have download some Free Templates for accounting and Invoice form this website.

Also, looking for software that I can use to design, print, copy etc personal business stationary templates such as for Client Quotes and Invoices / and customizable as well - as in, when I quote, I like to give a detailed itemized quote.

I'm not sure why you think that TB would help you with that. Though TB supports templates, it's a mail client, not some tool to help your accounting.  It's not free either.

Your best bet would be some spreadsheet like Excel, a free variety and just as capable can be found in Open Office.
Your best bet would be to find some local help to set up a couple of templates for you to use.