Pages: 1
RSS
Saving templates using profiles?

Hello, i'm using the bat ita. But i often write emails in english and it would be nice that i could switch from ita profile to eng and the templates could be automaticly changed according to the chosen profile. I did make 2 profiles, chose ITALIAN and kept the italian templates. Then i made the ENGLISH one and modified all the templates in english. The result is that when i switch back to ITA, the templates are still in ENG...

What am i doing wrong?

PS: please, delete the thread i did in the other section. It was an error. This one is the correct one.

You cannot do that with profiles.
I'm doing that myself with address book templates.
Have all your English contacts in one address book group and set English templates for that AB group.

You might do it with quick templates too.

How can i make the quick templates?

Tools -> Quick Templates

I dont seem to be able to edit quick templates, whever i go to tools- quick templates I can see my templates previously created in another version, can create a new template in as much as I can put a line under an account called new and tick some boxes, but nothing else, no way of editing it.

I must be missing somehting here, anyone help.

As soon as you create a new template, you get an empty body displayed above the options that you can set for the quick template.
With my current version I can still type anything in that field that I want. Nothing special, just the same as in other recent versions.