Pages: 1
RSS
Reply Template Start at Top

Is there an easy way to make the Reply Template start at the top of the message, rather than at the bottom?

The way I like to structure reply's is to have my response at the top of all past correspondence. With the current template, it throws me all the way down to the bottom and I have to scroll back up to the top.

Also,,,,,,, is there a quick way to disable templates? I see no on/off selection for templates. Would be helpful for when I don't want a template, or at least until I figure it all out  :D

Thanks,
Phil

Is there an easy way to make the Reply Template start at the top of the message, rather than at the bottom?

Place the %Cursor macro above the %Quotes macro in stead of the other way around

Also,,,,,,, is there a quick way to disable templates? I see no on/off selection for templates.

No, there isn't, you could change the new message template into %Clear, that would give you an empty template.

Would be helpful for when I don't want a template, or at least until I figure it all out

Would be quite a nuisance, since templates are the only way to insert the original message in replies or forwards.

Thanks very much, that worked like a charm  :D  
Pages: 1