Pages: 1
RSS
Problem with lost folder properties (5.8.2 Home), How can I restore all my folder settings (properties

I've lost all the folder settings (properties) for one of the accounts in my The Bat! (v5.8.2) setup.  I think that this happened when my C: drive ran low of disk space, even though my full The Bat! directory/folder structure is on my D: drive.

I need to restore all these (over 300) folder settings and think I've found that they're held in the ACCOUNTS.FLB (and .~FLB) files.

I run an automated daily backup, but not sure if this is safe as it is less than 1/10th the size of the last manual backup, which was done a couple of months ago when upgrading from v5.4.0 to v5.8.2.

So, is there a way of extracting specific files (e.g. the ACCOUNTS.FLB files), or settings, from a .TBK backup file?

Basically HELP!  I don't fancy going through each folder and amending its Propertes to what they should be.  Also I need to change the colours I had set certain folders to, which helped me visually manage my emails folder.

Thanks,
Edited: Virbius - 17 November 2013 17:57:57
Richard

This has now been resolved by finding I did have a backup, and using this to replace the corrupted ACCOUNTS.FLB and ACCOUNTS.~FLB .

I'd still like to know the format for these files so I can list (and save) all the folder properties for each of the email accounts in my instance of The Bat! .
Richard
Pages: 1