Pages: 1
RSS
Cannot create New Folder, Trying to create non-IMAP folder using v6 IMAP account

Hello all ...

I have been a long time user of The Bat having a look at returning as I see IMAP implementation is much better.

However I am finding it impossible to create a NON-IMAP folder for off line storage. Using the Bat previously (up to v5) I could create no end of folders (POP3 account).

I can create IMAP folders without a hitch but whenever I try to create a non IMAP one (highlight Account/New Folder) I get a too brief to read message and no folder.

I am only using the trial version at the moment but can't believe this is a trial limitation. So am I doing something wrong or is it impossible to store message offline anymore. There are some messages I want to physically keep and so want off the IMAP server - at the moment I can't do that.

Help?

Thanks

--
Mick

Well I have found I can work round the problem by creating a POP3 account that never connects and create rules to save certain messages from the IMAP account. I have to say that this is a really messy way of doing things. Why can you just not be allowed to create Local folders?

Anyone?
Pages: 1