Pages: 1
RSS
Menu font colour

Hello
I'm using non-standard windows skin and I never has problems with that until i want to try TheBat6.
I see white letters (Message Specials Folder...) on very light background (almost invisible).
When i hoover my pointer over any menu items, I see proper colour (black).
Where I can change main menu font colours?

I was The Bat 5 installer downloaded before and I've check - everything looks good (much better in fact), and toolbars shows faster (in The Bat 6 they shows really slow). I see nothing new, except much slower GUI, in The Bat 6. The same editor (a little crappy, no improvements), the same options, the same bugs. Come on! Where is revolution? In multilanguage GUI?

But still - my question was - where I can change main menu font colours?

Damn, in version 6 should be possibility to customize everything, inlcluding colours of every program element.

I must say that this is probably most strange program I ever seen. No answer at all on forum? So, should I wait 30 days until demo expired, then buy "The Bat" and then get answer that is impossible to made what I need?

It is a user to user forum and Ritlabs seldom looks in here. I for one do not know how to do it or I would have answered otherwise.

FIll out a support ticket with Ritlabs

I'm testing and support is for users who buy this program. I don't want to buy crap, so I have questions BEFORE i buy it.
Pages: 1