I have issue with TheBat! (latest trial version 6.7.36) while using zoho.com (imap access) provider. All messages I sent in any code page seems to have "damaged" headers and body of message inside The Bat! Here's screenshoot: https://db.tt/IhHiXBPX TheBat! just can't display message properly. Missing header pane on top of screenshot (it's empty) and all Unicode characters have unicode code instead of letter.
This message is fully readable in zoho web interface and also in Thunderbird. Here's screenshoot from zoho web interface: https://db.tt/DBs8NNkQ
This is even worse when I sent HTML message. All html code is visible in TheBat! preview pane. Screenshoot: https://db.tt/7SpPpRTG -- Best Regards, msk
Edited: Michał - 30 March 2015 23:23:06(+imap access info)