Pages: 1
RSS
How to move messages from an account tree to an other one ?

Hello All,

How to move e-mail messages from a folder within an account tree to a folder within an other account tree ?

The fact is that I've got 4 e-mail accounts on The Bat! 7.
Sometimes I need to move an e-mail, or a bunch of e-mails, from a folder of an account tree to a folder of an other account tree.

When doing it, the messages effectively move from original folder to the new one, in the new account tree.
But after closing then reopen The Bath!, the moved messages have disappeared from the new folder.
The message doesn't shows at all, even when "Shows deleted messages" option is enabled.

Still the size of the MESSAGES.TBB and MESSAGES.TBN files has increased since the move.
Furthermore, when one open the MESSAGES.TBB or MESSAGES.TBN files with a plain text editor, one can see the texts or titles of each moved messages.
Maintenance Center's "Check Integrity/Repair" feature isn't of any help.

Well, am I doing something wrong ?
Is it a way for the moved messages to reappear ?
Is it an other way to move massageS ?

Thanks a lot before hand !
Regards,
    dament
Edited: Damien Clement - 05 April 2016 21:11:09

I don't know what goes wrong, but it has always worked fine for me. I just select the messages and drag-and-drop them to a different folder.

Are you sure that there is no display filter active in the target tree (for instance: show New messages only)?
Have you tried Message Finder (F7) in the new tree, to see if it finds the moved messages?
I volunteer as a moderator to help keep the forum tidy. I do not work for Ritlabs SRL.

I can not send e-mails, can anyone help?
Pages: 1